Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Candy in all its glory

There is something about candy that is in a Christmas bag that makes me need to buy it. The marketing companies are very cleaver in making me feel like it's ok to splurge on candy that is for a holiday, even when I start buying it in October. This week my nemesis has been the Kisses with Almonds. They are the most tricky chocolate candy out there. I would never sit down and eat two candy bars. The thought of that is pretty gross and the latter part of me would balloon into an unrecognizable shape very quickly. However, I can sit down and eat a whole pile of kisses with almonds. The equivalent of several candy bars in fact. That is gross, I know. But they look so small and innocent. My advice, don't let them trick you, just leave them at the store.

1 comment:

Merilee said...

Sarah,
Congrats on Charlotte! She is so cute and tiny! Take care,
Merilee