Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just another baby post :)


My baby is getting so big! I was looking at old pictures today and I can't believe how much she has grown in twelve weeks. I wake up everyday now to her big smiles and I love it. She has such a sweet little personality. I guess we haven't done much lately. Between classes and the baby, Dustin and I never seem to have time for anything. We try to watch movies now and then, but I never make it all the way thru one without having to do something. Dustin is going to bless her in a few weeks and I can't wait to put her dress on her. I borrowed the dress that my mom was blessed in and if she fits in it ok, she will be wearing it. Well, thats about all for now, sorry nothing exciting.

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Sara, this picture is so adorable! You look great and oh my gosh, her little mouth is so stinking cute! Love it. Definitely much better than the last picture. :)

Jensen Family said...

awe lil charlotte girl! she is so cute, i'm glad i get to see her everyday :)

Michelle said...

Sara! I didn't even know you had a blog... I found it off of Stephanies forever long list! I'm excited to keep up of you and your cute little family!
Much love!