Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day=Yummy Food


I'm sitting here watching the Biggest Loser, eating chocolates. I'm feeling pretty motivated....to make cookies, while chewing Extra sugar free gum (if you don't watch, that probably wasn't funny...my apologies). We don't have much to talk about lately, no great stories or anecdotes. Charlotte is turning into a little girl. She isn't much of a baby anymore, which I miss, but not so much. I love all the things she is learning. In church on Sunday we were sustaining people, and every time we raised our hand, Charlotte raised hers too. Now every time Dustin comes home, he tells her to raise her hand and she does, then she claps and laughs at herself. What a fun age. We have our first couple's 5K this Saturday. I'm excited to run with my hubs. Well, I guess I'll leave you with a cute picture of my babe. (Why do my pictures always go to the top, when I put them at the bottom?)

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Holy cow, she totally does look like a little girl, not a baby. So cute! Pictures always go at the top so I add mine first, then put text in inbetween them. You can just click and drag them down to the bottom of your text too. I don't watch Biggest Loser anymore, but I used to, so I totally know the Extra sugar free gum joke. I always hated the in show commercials!!!

Amanda said...

Break out the camera, that girl needs more photos of her taken.

Speech Mama said...

Looks like you've got quite a laundry helper!! Maybe a dishwasher loader/unloader too?? Alyssa loves to help me with both. Hugs to Charlotte for me!

Jensen Family said...

awe char char!! so cute :) i love that dust tells her to raise her hand.. nate does that to nash... "sit nash, fold your arms, etc.. " its hilarious