Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November

I like my hubby, just a little. He must love me a lot because he lets me stay in bed in the morning and cuddle with Ben while he takes my dogs out. If you knew how much he dislikes those dogs you would know how much that means to me. If that isn't proof enough, he also leaves me a veggie smoothie in the fridge for my breakfast. I love being taken care of.

Anyway, we are finally home from our month long stay in Utah. It's good to be home, but boy I miss my parents. Charlotte had her second birthday while in Utah. We had a little party and sang to her, twice. (per her request.)

We got snow! Charlotte loved it. It was all she talked about for days.




I couldn't resist putting in this picture. Ben is the cutest! I am smitten with him.




That's it for now.

2 comments:

Dustin Miller said...

what cute kids you have!

Stephanie Salmon said...

It was so fun to have you here and let Mckinley and Charlotte play together!