Friday, February 27, 2009

Crawling Across the Freeway=One Sad Mess

Ok, I have to comment today on the tragic accident on US-60. (I will re-cap for everyone not living in Arizona) At 5:00 AM there was a un-suspecting person driving westbound on the 60, when to their surprise they spotted a person crawling across the HOV lane. I'm sorry, what was that? Yeah, that's what I said. The 60 is one of the largest highways in Arizona, four to six lanes in both directions. The HOV lane is the furthest one to the left. How in the world did a women manage to get onto the freeway and crawl all the way over there? I can't wrap my mind around this. Sadly, she was run over by not one, but a few vehicles. Luckily Dustin saw this on the news before we came upon it on our way to work. We took alternate routes. Can anyone even speculate about what this women was doing? I am stumped. As a warning to the rest of you, please remember that freeway crawling is not only frowned upon by the highway patrol, but also very hazardous to your health.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

what the?! i didn't hear about this! she just decided to take a nice crawl across the freeway huh? sounds like maybe she wanted to get run over a few time? but wow, thats really sad!!! i would have hated to be the car/cars that hit her! i would never sleep again