Friday, May 21, 2010

Primer corte de pelo de Charlotte





For all you non Spanish speakers, this post is about Charlotte's first haircut. I bet you didn't know that I am practically bilingual. I just finished my first week of Spanish 101 and I must say I'm a natural. My professor and Dustin may not agree, but I'll say it anyways. We went to Jaime's last night to get Dustin's haircut. It was long overdue. Charlotte got to be part of the action too. Jaime cut off her little baby mullet. It was pretty cute. Charlotte wouldn't hold still and she really wanted to eat the cape she was wearing. She has nothing left of her dark brown hair. It was turned to a very very light brown.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

how exciting! her first hair cut :) looks good! can't believe how light its gotten.. she used to have black hair!

Amanda said...

That is sad the mullet is gone. BTW you are practically triligual.