Friday, May 28, 2010

My Little Swimmer




Dustin has a four day weekend starting today! I love when he's home with us during the day, it's so fun. First thing this morning we took Charlotte swimming. We had to go before it got too hot for her. I have been wanting to get her in the pool, but I didn't want to attempt it by myself. She really loved it. She kicked her foot and smiled, but when I dipped her in up to her shoulders she shrieked. I guess the water is a little chilly when you're used to a warm bath tub. So I got her out and daddy wrapped her up in the towel and she really loved that. She sat and watched me swim in the water and laughed. It was really sweet. Another week or two of this hundred degree weather and the pool should be nice and hot.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

so cute!! atleast she didn't scream and cry like nash.. he did NOT like the cold water at my moms. can't wait to see her tomorrow!