Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life in June






My baby crawled today (tear). I guess we are at the end of easy baby days. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I think I say that every month. My parents came to Arizona last week. It was so fun, I didn't know they were coming until two days before and then they showed up. Charlotte loves Grandma and Grandpa! Grandma taught her to reach for her. It was so sweet. We spent time at the pool and Char loves the water. She likes to splash and then looks surprised when the water comes up and hits her face. My dad also brought me something special. My Grandma Gale's sewing machine. It means a lot to me to have it and I am putting it to good use. It's a really nice old school Bernina that can do everything! I started cutting out denim about 10 years ago to make a picnic quilt and I'm just getting around to working on it. Pictures to come when it's finished. Dustin and I have been crazy busy with school. I have class four nights a week and then try and catch up with another class on the weekend. I thought Summer was supposed to be break time :/ Anyhow, here are some pictures for all those that care to see them. P.S. It's hot here, blah.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

awe how cute is she in the pool and in her little hat :)

she is crawling?!! yay! how fun.. well not so fun for you hahaha.

and yes blah, it is hot.