Monday, June 14, 2010

We've been burgled.


We have been eating a lot of asparagus lately. I bought the super bag at Costco. I've slipped it in several meals you wouldn't think it would slip into. Dustin says it makes his pee stink. Mine doesn't. Maybe it's a guy thing. I've heard the same comment from my dad. Oh a scarier note, we're pretty sure that someone broke in last night and ate all our brownies. We had a full pan and now the pan is empty. Neither Dustin or I seem to be responsible for emptying the pan. Hmmm...sounds fishy. If I were a burglar I wouldn't have stolen the brownies, I would have stolen our 13 inch tv/vhs combo. But, I guess I just don't understand the mind of a burlgar.

1 comment:

Stephanie Salmon said...

That reminds me of Never Been Kissed. "Someone ate my entire pie. I don't know how that happened." Ha ha, love it.