Monday, June 4, 2012

May 2012

Oh my goodness, I love summer time.
 Char is Grandma's little helper when it comes to strawberry picking. Although, she usually eats more then she picks.

 Ben just likes to be outside. He crawls all over the grass, it doesn't seem to bother him much.

Ben will be eight months old this week. He is crawling and sitting up and saying dada and being so sweet, mostly. Charlotte is two and half and is my little handful. She plays with friends almost everyday, and wants to ride her bike constantly. She is starting gymnastics tomorrow and swimming lessons this summer.

I have a sweet new nephew, that remains nameless. He was born on Saturday, May 2rd. He came five weeks early, so he is in the NICU, but doing well. I like to call him Quinny, but who knows what his name will be. Amanda doesn't know what to do with such a small boy. (5 lbs 6 oz) I can't wait to snuggle that little guy.

1 comment:

Speech Mama said...

Utah summers are awesome, so glad you are enjoying it. Congrats to Amanda and family on their new little boy. Hope all is well for them. Hugs to Charlotte and Ben!