Friday, January 16, 2009

A large rodent in the fridge... Lo siento, madre

Who can one call to deal with such a problem? I'm just kidding. Ms. Sheera is no rodent (even though she is definitely part rattus). Sara is sound asleep, so I thought I could post a blurb for the first time. She probably won't like seeing this since she already thinks I annoy the dogs too much. We saw "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" tonight and it was pretty funny. Sara was a trooper for going since she is sick, but I just pouted for a bit and she decided to go. It works every time! Marriage is funny. Before I got married I couldn't imagine being with someone 24/7. Now I can't stand to be away from her for more than a couple of hours. She has no idea how lucky I am to have her in my life.

6 comments:

the lucas' said...

Ok...that is the funniest and cutest post!!! She is lucky to have you in her life ;)

p.s. I hope for your sake Mom doesn't see that picture! LOL!!!!!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I am glad that rodent is your problem and not mine ha ha. I have problems of my own, my cat pooped on my love sac yesterday it was really gross. Dustin I am glad not only that you want to be with Sara 24/7 but also that you are in our family.

Amanda said...

Sara, please don't go to the grocery store in your pajamas. It isn't ok. Love, mom

Emily said...

Sara, I just found your blog! Glad to see you on here. Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to my blog emily.williams76@gmail.com

Jensen Family said...

hahahahahhahahaha i love it! and i was thinking the same thing as jaime...hope mom doesn't see that! ;)