Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, New Room, New York Cheesecake




It's been a while since I've blogged because Christmas season was so crazy! It's finally wrapping up and it's been fun. Dustin woke me up this morning at the unattractive hour of 5:30. We went outside to watch a meteor shower. It was a little chilly, but kind of neat to be witnessing something while everyone else was warm in their beds. Today, we have been crazy busy changing rooms and organizing everything. Who knew two people could have so much crap? New Years Eve was pretty laid back this year. We went to Olive Garden with Dustin's parents then came home and watched some tv. Jaime and Ryan plus families came over and we almost made it to midnight, but not quite. We got in bed about quarter til and we stayed up long enough to watch the ball drop, have a New Years kiss and I was out cold about ten seconds later. I'm not a night person. The day after Christmas I flew home to Utah without my honey :( because he had to work. It was really good to see my family. Everyone was home, which hasn't happened in 2 or 3 years. My neices and nephews are so adorable. Vance and Judy came down and stayed for two weeks. It's always nice to have people in the house, because sometimes it feels really big and empty. They left today and I guess the holidays are officially over. I might post some pictures later, but I don't think we took many this last month.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am glad the holidays were good. It will be nice to get back in a routine. You'll have to plan a little trip out to see grandma.