Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Did you know Tuesday?


(Charlotte coming up the soon to be mentioned clean stairs)
My shirt was once light gray, but it is now a sticky wet dark gray that indicates heavy sweating and an awesome cardiovascular workout. What did I do you ask? Was I running, doing pushups, maybe some crazy cycling? Not exactly. I just accomplished a major feat though, I vacuumed the stairs. Hmmm....I wonder if everyone else sweats bullets when vacuuming their stairs. Or is it just me? I can't simply vacuum, I first have to load up Charlotte in her carrier. She never lets me vacuum without her strapped securely to me. I guess she likes the exhileration that comes with clean carpets. I also get to use my giant upright Hoover. I don't have the luxury of a nice, light canister vacuum, so I get to lug that bad boy down the stairs and then vacuum each stair one at a time with a 100 pound dirt sucking machine and a 20 pound child strapped to my chest. Are you starting to understand the sweat? Yeah, it's that kind of morning. Did you know that I have a big test tonight? I have all sorts of crazy facts swirling in and out of my brain, mostly out. Facts about things like anterior interventricular arteries feeding into the coronary sulcus that drains into the right atria which has a tricuspid valve. Are you lost yet? Me too. Lost in the jungle that is our amazing heart. They should teach anatomy and physiology at church. Someone that is a complete genius designed us, if you believe that how can you not believe in a higher power? Did you know that my daughter had a piece of raw garlic in her mouth this morning? It must have slipped off the cutting board when I was preparing dinner.....about a week ago! I could smell something coming from her mouth and then I saw her chewing. You would think that raw garlic wouldn't be something that a baby would like to chew on, but I guess I was wrong. She felt pretty strongly about me taking it out of her mouth. She now needs some Listerine.... or a mint.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Charlotte is so funny. I was hoping for a picture of your skinny jeans at the end of the last post but was disappointed to not find one there.