Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Central



Happy Halloween! I love this holiday, there is something extremely fun about people dressing up and acting silly. I had to dress up for work this morning. I was a devil. My boss came dressed as a banana, it was hilarious Dustin and I finally got around to carving our pumpkins tonight. We're pretty busy people, either that or we're both procrastinators and do things last minute. We didn't have any regular candles so we used birthday candles. Dustin made us some orange julius and now we're going to watch a scary movie. I love days like this. They remind me that there is joy in simple things and that I am really lucky to have found such a special husband that does anything to make me happy! Happy Haunting...

5 comments:

the lucas' said...

YAY!!! you got your comment thing to work. Good to see ya blogging. Luv the costume!!

the lucas' said...

Oh....I luv the new pic at the top, toooo cute!!!!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

Sara. This is Chelsea. I have missed you for 6 years now!
You look SO good! Are you living here now?? Let me know!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

Yeah, I just got married on September 06. It was an awesome day! Michelle came to the reception. It was so nice to see her and her cute kids!
I'm so happy to have found you.. I think about you every time I drive by your parents house! I might be coming down to Mesa soon, if so we should go to lunch or dinner. :)

mom4jules said...

What a sweet hubbie you have! Cute blog, I love your words of wisdom on the side, so true!