Sunday, November 2, 2008

I know how to blog, I'm just a little slow


So, my sister helped me set this up, but now I have to take over EEK! What do people blog about? We're neither interesting or entertaining, but I'll give it a try anyways. It's almost Halloween and we're getting ready to carve pumpkins. Dustin thinks he can make a better one than me, but I've assured him he can't. We went to a Halloweenish farm this weekend with Dustin's sisters and there families. It's always fun to go out with them because we can do silly kid activities even though we don't have kids. Sunday was my birthday and I'm now 25 years old. I guess it's time to grow up. Thanks to the Miller girls for making my birthday fun and singing to me. I was embarressed, but I still appreciated it. I also got a magic bullet!!!! I have wanted one for years, I don't know why I never got myself one. Now I can make some six second nachos..lol...if you haven't seen the infomercial, you probably aren't laughing. Well, stay tuned, I'm sure something humerous will happen soon, it always does.

No comments: