Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictionary Man vs. Millers, Jensens, Lucas' and Prims






Jenn must think Nate is pretty funny... I love candid shots!





Tonight was so fun! I thought the best part about Dustin was having a wonderful husband, but his sisters are a close second. I can't be with my bff right now (aka my sister) so it's really nice to have Jamie, Jenn and Jess around to fill in. We played a rousing game of the new Pictionary Man. I love to play games because I think that it brings everyones' colorful personalities to the table. The kids were so well behaved and the grown ups tried to be good too :) Thanks for the treats that everyone brought and thanks to Tyler for teaching me about gufflinks.....

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

gufflinks hahaha...he was so sure thats what they were callled :) thanks for putting that together and for buying that fun game! thats way better than regular pictionary!

the lucas' said...

Ya, ditto to Jenn's....that was really fun! Thanks for the invite. The gufflink thing was sooo funny!! He really thought he was right! You know those 10 year olds, they know everything ;)

Amanda said...

Time for some new blogging. I can't wait to see you!