Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I don't get sentimental very often, so take a picture


As far as I can tell, this picture is a few years old. But I was looking at it this morning and it reminded me of the day that I knew for sure I wanted to marry Dustin. It was my first time visiting Mesa and it was Father's Day. Dustin took me to dinner at his sister's house and I felt so awkward being there, but when I saw Dustin with his neices and nephews, I was overwhelmed by the love that I knew he felt for them. I was so touched, I remember thinking that I wanted him to be the father of my children someday. He is such a good person and he has been everything that I needed him to be the last few weeks. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and I hope he knows that!

4 comments:

the lucas' said...

That is one of my favortie pics, it is in a frame sitting behind my couch and Savanna has one above her bed. I know you married the best guy, he is very special to us. The pic says it all, he is very, very loved by the kids and especially Savanna(I think they have a special bond). ;)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Sara! You have a blog! Now I can actually keep in touch with you. I'm glad you left a comment on mine or I never would have known. Looks like you and I dressed up as the same thing for Halloween. A couple people actually told me it was fitting of me. I think they were joking....I hope. Well, keep in touch!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

That's kind of the same way I knew I wanted to be with Brandon. He is an only child.. I was a little worried about him being around kids. But my niece and nephew LOVE him! I knew he was the one when he was playing around with Noah on the floor. :) Isn't nice to be so happy and in love?

Jensen Family said...

awe thats such a cute picture. and yes as long as i can remember dustin has always wanted kids..and atleast 14 of them :) so get that uterus ready! haha ok jk. but yes he will be such a good daddy! and you will be a good mommy :)